Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I have a job interview!

Okay so for one, mare-sy had her coggins pulled and health certificate done today!  Hopefully this means we are moving forward in the process, and as soon as we get the bill of sale completed I can formally buy her and have her shipped!  Hopefully she will be here by next Wednesday or Thursday!

So as many know I wrote up my resume and sent out to a bunch of farms in the area.  I hoped that if anything I would be able to get a part time job that will cover enough that I will be able to pay board and bills on my horse.  The alternative is getting a waitressing job, and that option is still on the table.  I have until March 1st to find something.  I had decided to postpone the waitressing job search under January was over because my internship has taken over my life.  I work from 8-5 everyday and barely have time to make it out to the barn before it gets dark.  Anyway, one of the farms I emailed my resume to in December wants to interview me on Saturday!  I'm really looking forward to this opportunity to meet a new barn owner in the area, and hopefully since its part time I will still have time to ride my horse/my projects this spring (there will be at least 3, with a few more possibilities in the works).   I suppose I just need to take my time and get things all figured out.  When the internship ends I will likely have to look for a waitressing job too, so I'll certainly be busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment