Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Empecé mi curso intensivo hoy!

Today was our first day of our intensive spanish grammar class, and I really enjoyed it, though I think I might have been placed in a level that is a bit easier than I need.  Today was the first day of the grammar review and I already knew everything we talked about, though I know it will get harder as the week goes on.  Today is my birthday so tonight we are going to go out and celebrate.  Normally we won't go out on Mondays.

Today we also received our intercambios, these are students from the university of Sevilla that want to improve their english and help us improve our spanish.  Mine is named Sergio and I sent him an email earlier today.  Hopefully I will be able to meet him at some point this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment