Monday, September 20, 2010

El viaje a Cádiz

Sometimes when my friends and are all sitting around having a drink, or just hanging out, I look around and think "wow, this is my life".   To have the opportunity to live and learn in another country is something very few people are able to do.  Yesterday a big group of us went to Cadiz through CIEE and it was a blast.  I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before (Spaniards go out until dawn on a regular basis) so I was super tired during the tour, but as soon as the tour was over we hit the beach for a few hours of swimming and laying out in Europe's oldest city.  I didn't have my camera with my but my friend Adam took many nice photos of us.  I think we will definitely go back there soon since the bus ride is only an hour and a half.

Quin, Me, Sahar

Scott, Quin, Me, Sahar, Paige
Me and Adam
Me Paige and Quin
Jumping off a bridge! 
Me with Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment