Friday, April 30, 2010

It's definitely spring in NC!

On Wednesday I went out to Chapel Hill to shoot Bonnie and Maggie, and we had so much fun.  After class we headed to North Star Training Center, and while Bonnie began getting her mare ready I scouted out a few locations on the property.  I chose three locations and off we went!  Because Maggie is an upper level mare, the only bridle Bonnie has is her double bridle, fancy!  We shot in two outfits, both her Shadbelly jacket, top hat, and show clothes, and also a beautiful white sundress.  Here is a sneak peak:




Tomorrow I'm heading up to Blacksburg, VA tomorrow to shoot a fun show at Walnut Spring Stable, and then on Sunday we will be doing portraits with Nikki, Zena and her gelding Chaucer. I'm so excited to see little Zena again!  Nikki is doing an amazing job with her, and she is going to go on to become an AMAZING event pony.  She truly is a special animal, a quality I saw in her when I started working with her last July.  I can't wait to share the new photos of her! Here are some old photos in case you forget her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment