Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Its been too long!

I need to get back to daily blogging!  The pony is finally gold - check this out!  


Isn't she just the cutest thing in the world?  She has been super hot lately and pretty out of control.  A few days ago she ripped out the board that the cross ties are screwed into, and she has also started rearing a bit again.  Dr. Shuler is going to be out soon, and hopefully he can figure out if there is something wrong with her.  I also want to look into possibly putting her on Regumate, and see if that calms her down.

This weekend I'm heading up to Blacksburg, Virginia to see Zena and Nikki!  I can't wait to share photos from that.  I'm shooting a fun show at her barn, and going to be selling myself to get people to sign up for portrait sessions on Sunday.  It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment