Monday, February 8, 2010

New website!

There are lots of updates, including my first three days back in the saddle, and my first IHSA show of the season, but I'll save those for another day.  The biggest update is on my decision to finally update my website and toss my old website provider.  Homestead was a great service provider for me for a long time, and it helped me get my feet wet in the process of website design.  I'm by no means any sort of expert, and aspire to do nothing more than my own website.  That being said, I cancelled my homestead account in favor of a program compatible with my Mac.  It took less than a day to throw together my new and improved site!

I have a lot of goals for this year, and for my photography.  I set up a new payment system, a new website, and have lots of ideas for how I will grow my business.  I already have eight shows booked for this spring/summer.  Hopefully more will fall into place soon! Anyway, here is the link to my website, I'd love some feedback!

Kelsey Sullivan Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment