Friday, October 1, 2010

Hay potencial para un fin de semana fantastica!

I woke up this morning with the thought that today and this weekend have the potential to be absolutely fantastic.  Usually that isn't the best mentality to have because it makes it harder for the day or weekend to live up to my expectations.  Today though, I'm going out to Aznalcázar to meet Johanna of Hacienda Dos Olivos for the first time, and possibly ride.  This morning my Spanish friend Victor also texted me saying somebody told him about a horse show that is going on in the town next to the one he lives in, he offered to take me out there to watch for a little while.  I'm hoping we can either go before I ride and he can take me to Hacienda Dos Olivos or he can pick me up from there and we can go after.  He spent last weekend in Rome with his family for a wedding, and celebrated his birthday there too.  Its been too long since I've seen him, so hopefully this will work out today.

Tomorrow we leave for Granada through CIEE (=free) and so tonight we can't really go out.  I promised my friend Carolina that I would go out with her and her friends again though, so I think I may go out and only have a beer or two.  I don't want to be hungover on the bus ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment